Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My project goal to finish......

I finally got started on this.
This is the fabric for the case.Its by Blackbird.

This is a needlecase that rolls up.I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.It's hard to see, but there are pockets between the 4 sections of stitching,for scissors , needles threads,ect.Click above pic for better view.


This is from Blackbird Designs. It's Thank You, Sarah Tobias book,with cross stitch projects.
I go to a stitch retreat in mid April and I want to have this finished.



5 comments:

  1. I just love Blackbird Designs. Your case is going to be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, that is beautiful. I love Blackbird Designs. I will follow your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, welcome to blogland, we're both fairly new to this, I hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as I have so far. You have some lovely projects in the works, I'll look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me more about Sissy. I found your blog from my gal pal Wendy's blog. Immediately was drawn to the dog. Is she a Wheaton?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love this one... I almost ordered this book before christmas and now I definetly need to take a look at it again...Good luck on the needlecase...it will be wonderful!! :o)

    ReplyDelete