Monday, January 26, 2009

Second Hand Clothes................

This is the pattern I am making.This is my background fabric...All my blocks are different.I am not doing the large size,mine will be 7 blocks wide and 9 blocks down.
They are not sewn together yet.I spent Sat & Sun with a girlfriend sewing.....We are diong the same quilt.

This is what it will look like.My setting triangles are a dark green, but look black in photo.I hope to get it all put together in a couple days.
My allergies are crazy and I have a sore throat,hope it does not slow me down.........
Thanks for coming by, Amy

4 comments:

  1. Oh I made this quilt - it's a favorite of mine. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always like this pattern. I just like the white stepping stones. That's what it reminds of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute pattern. Look forward to seeing your progress.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this pattern, I've been looking for a fairly simple pieced one, I might have to get it.

    ReplyDelete