Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ahhhhhh, flowers..........................and threads.......

This is my DMC collection I've had for years..............Something tells me I can do some more Embroidery projects....LOL! I also cross stitch, but dont make a dent in the floss........
This is my 1st little embroidery finish...........Ignore the wrinkles,need to press it,lol! I do believe I have found a new joy.............
This makes me appreciate the small things in life,the flowers.......I LUV flowers. The pattern is by Crabapple Hill.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you finish a project that you'v enjoyed working on? I know it's an incentive for me to get started on the next one. Have you decided what you're going to do with this little treasure? It reminds me of the kind of stitching my Gram used to do. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just taken the same tumble! I did the embroidery to finish the Tisket, Tasket block, and it went from there. I'm planning to post about it on my blog later today.

    Your stitchery is lovely -- where did you find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those little plastic storage containers full of DMC floss cards too. I spent hours and hours wrapping them years ago when I was into cross stitch. I'm glad I never parted with them and like you...likely have more than I could ever use in this lifetime! Now if I could just stumble into a bag of zippers I could use those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...impressed how organized you are...mine is all in bags... NOT GOOD!!! And welcome to the joy of stitching..:o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitchery is so cute. I used to cross stitch too. I have 3 of those containers but not the can full. You will have an abundant supply for sure.

    ReplyDelete