Sunday, March 15, 2009

Home again & sick.................


I am home from the Dallas Quilt show......These are a few things I bought......The little sheep quilt is a kit with EVERYTHING in it.,even the batting.......It was only $19.The sheep are wool and so cute.........
I had allergy trouble on wed,and then about 3:30 Friday I ended up with Laryngitis.......I simply got to where I cound not talk,no voice unless I strained..........I am not feeling well, so I will share more tomorrow...........Thanks for coming by,Amy

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling great and hope you feel better soon. It's no fun to be away from home and feeling ill. It looks as if you got some nice things at the show, though, and when you are feeling better, I'll look forward to hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you are not feeling well. So far it looks like you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete