Monday, March 16, 2009

More from DALLAS..................

This is my best friend Pat and I. I am on the right in green coat. We were in Bonnie Blue Quilts booth and I ask them to take our pic...........We can look back at this and say "Remember your first quilt show"......
This was one of my favorite quilts.Notice the Black TOILE border.It was gorgeous.

Guess whose quilt this is?? Pat fell in love with this,and I said "Oh, I know the designer of this beauty".......I felt so proud,lol!


This one was amazing.....The rug is crocheted,the tote bag has real fabric rolls in it,as does the basket.The log cabin quilt is an actual quilt added to the larger one........It was neat.



This quilt was for a 50th anniversary,notice the dates top and bottom.Very impressive and special.




I adore this one, so feminine and delicate........Its a favorite.
Thanks for stopping by, Amy





3 comments:

  1. Love the quilts you decided to show. I'm always amazed by ones like the quilt with the lady and her sewing basket. The detail is mind-boggling. If you get a chance, click on the link I'll put below to see the first quilt I put on that post (on my blog). It is a quilt of a kitchen scene and it was amazing, too. GREAT idea to get a photo of your friend and you are her first quilt show. Did she enjoy the show??? (How could she NOT?) :) Anyway...here's the link to see the kitchen quilt (and you can click on the photo to enlarge it). Hope you are feeling better today.

    http://alittleofthisandalittleofpat.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-day-at-quilt-show.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing. Glad you made it home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first quilt show. How fun!! Thanks for sharing the quilts. Really great ones too.

    ReplyDelete