Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mother in hospital.......................

My mother had a massive stroke somtime early Tuesday morning.We found her in her bed yesterday morning.I stay in her room 24/7. She does not know us at all,cant talk,but listens when we talk to her......She is going to go to Hospice care as soon as possible.All we can do is keep her comfortable.........
I hate to tell people this sad news,but I need to get it out.......I will probably not be around much to respond to this message,but I appreciate any good thought you have.................In friendship,Amy

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh Amy.. Im so sorry to hear... words are not enough... but I send a loving thought to you and your family!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be thinking of you at this difficult time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so sorry...sending you lots and lots of good thoughts. Take good care. ((((((HUGS))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amy, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. please know that you and your mother will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am sorry to hear this sad news....just take the time to stay as close to her as you can as I"m sure you are a comfort to her at this time. Hospice programs are always staffed by very compassionate, wonderful people....and they will be a tremendous support system for you on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hospice is absolutely wonderful. She'll be in good hands. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need to talk just holler...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear your sad news. You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sending prayers and thoughts to you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's very sad to hear, don't respond, I'll send the best wishes your way.

    ReplyDelete